Car Rental Term And Condition
Car Rental Term And Condition
IT IS AGREED as follows :-
- Rates quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (RM) and subject to change without prior notice. The minimum rental charge is one day (24 hours period).
- only hirer or the person appointed by hirer in the rental contract is permitted to drive the vehicle and must hold a valid driving licence and be competent in proper driving manner procedure
- The rental rates include full indemnity for accidental damage to third party property and bodily injuries. However, in line with the commercial insurance practice, the customer is always responsible for an amount equivalent to the excess clause not exceed for Group A (RM2,000), Group B (RM5,000), Group C (RM10,000) and Group D (RM15,000).
- We offer the customer the option to waive the financial responsibility resulting from damage vehicle while it under rental agreement. This can be done by accepting the Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) at the time of taking delivery of the vehicle on payment of 20% from rental rates. However, the customer is liable for a Non-Waiver able Damage Excess for Group A (RM1,000), Group B(RM2,500), C (RM5,000) and D (RM7,500).
- The insurance and CDW will not cover for damage due to negligence, tire punctures and burst tires, fuel errors, lack of electricity because of forgotten turned off electrical devices, loss or damage to the vehicle accessories.
- The customer is reminded that underbody and overhead damage is at their own risk at all time. All insurance is void if vehicles are driven on unsealed and unmade roads or surfaces.
- All parking fees or traffic fines incurred during the rental period will be the responsibility by the customer. Additional RM20 will be charge to the customer for every summons paid by our company
- In addition to the rent charges, the customer is required to have a cash deposit and an equivalent as a guarantee of proper usage of the vehicle for the entire duration of the contract, sum which will be reimbursed if no damage is notified on its delivery. Refundable in maximum 3 working days.
- The customer is responsible to return the vehicle for servicing and maintenance every 5000 Km, any damage to the vehicle due to late maintenance will be responsibility of the customer.
- The customer is responsible to pay monthly rental beginning on the date of delivery vehicles and thereafter on or before the date of the same generic each succeeding month. We reserve the right to terminate the rental agreement if the customer fails to make payment at the time specified.
- extra petrol is not refundable
- we are entitled to claim any damages in the event of any damages / accidents involving the vehicle within the above tenure period.
Between 1001cc to 1500cc
Between 1501cc to 2000cc
2001cc and Above
The customer needs to agree and accept all the terms and conditions without any objection before signing this agreement and agree that all clauses and statements are clear