Welcome to my-easytransport.com
For business travelers or tourists visiting Kuala Lumpur who want to get around the city on their own schedule, renting a van with a driver is the best way to go. An English-speaking driver will be at your beck and call during your rental, taking you where you want to go so that you can see all the sights and sounds of Kuala Lumpur on your own time and schedule. Whether you need transport to the office, an out-of-the-way sightseeing spot, or an evening at the theatre, van rental with a driver in Kuala Lumpur has you covered.
When you rent a van with a driver in Kuala Lumpur, you can expect to receive top-notch service. Your driver should be friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable about the city and its attractions. Most importantly, your driver should be reliable and responsible when it comes to driving.
You can expect your driver to be punctual and to provide a safe and comfortable ride. Your driver should also adhere to all traffic laws and regulations while on the road. Additionally, your driver should be familiar with the roads of Kuala Lumpur and be able to offer directions and helpful advice when needed.
Price List For Year 2021
DAILY RENTAL (Within KUALA LUMPUR)
1 day ( Rental Per Day = 10 hours)
Extra Hourly Charge
TRANSFER – KUALA LUMPUR TO
KUL- GENTING (Skyway Station)
KUL- GENTING (First World Hotel)
SOUTH BOUND (FROM KUL) ONE WAY
KUL – KLANG
KUL – PORT DICKSON
KUL – MELAKA
KUL – JOHOR BAHRU
KUL – MERSING
KUL – SINGAPORE
SINGAPORE – KUL
NORTH BOUND (FROM KUL) ONE WAY
KUL – LUMUT
KUL – IPOH
KUL – TAIPING
KUL – CAMERON HIGHLAND
KUL – PENANG
KUL – BELUM
KUL – KUALA PERLIS
EAST BOUND (FROM KUL) ONE WAY
KUL – JERANTUT(KUALA TEMBELING)
KUL – TAMAN NEGARA(KUALA TAHAN)
KUL – KUANTAN
KUL – CHERATING
KUL – KUALA TERENGGANU
KUL – KOTA BAHRU
Price List For Year 2021
Small Medium Van Rental
A modern van is a kind of vehicle used for transporting goods or people (more than 10 passengers). The van body is taller than the cab and the suspension is also higher because of the design weight capacity for 15 passengers of between 68 kg to 91 kg. This is the reason why using van is more suitable to carry many people at the same time.
The 14 Seater Van offers the supreme combination of eye-catching styling and unmistakable presence. A 16-seater Van configuration that leaves all the remaining space for cargo. Extends over the step hollows allowing a larger cargo area and greater carrying capacity. Sliding doors open wider for easy loading and unloading. The 14 Seater Van is made to fit perfectly into any transport situation your business demands.
Medium Bus Rental
The size of mini bus is suitable for traveling with 25 people. Our drivers and vehicles are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year round.Contact our 24hr customer service with inquiries or make an easy online booking for immediate reservation.
My-Eaytransport.Com is Malaysia’s top company for car rental, van rental and bus rental. Our services is known within Malaysia and overseas. Contact us now for more information about our car rental services, fleet guide and chauffeur rate. We offer 25 Seater Mini Bus for rental now!
Big Bus Rental
44 Seater Coach is suitable for long distance travel and can fit as 44 people for group travel. It is very important to have a safe journey in a comfortable transportation with a very professional coach driver.
My-Easytransport.com is Malaysia’s top company for car rental, van rental and bus rental. Our services is known within Malaysia and overseas. Contact us now for more information about our car rental services, fleet guide and chauffeur rate. We offer 44 Seater Coach bus rental now, so book online!
Term & Condition
Term And Condition
- RATES AND VALIDITY
All rates are quoted in MALAYSIA RINGGIT (MYR); except on the peak season where the agent are required to check with us unless otherwise stated. However, in the event of unforeseen circumstances, which are over and beyond our control such as increase in transportation cost, admission fee, hotel rates, government tax, etc OUR COMPANY reserves the right to alter such applicable rates without prior notices.
Reservation and enquiries to be directed to company’s appointed agent. The fullest possible information is required in order to handle your reservations efficiently
Arrival / departure dates and flights details
Names of clients in fill with gender (Mr or Mrs/Miss) and I/C number
Rooming list with number / type of rooms and required
A 100 % nonrefundable deposit of the total accommodation cost is required to confirm reservation of accommodation, any amendment, cancellation or number of person or room reduced make after booking is confirmed, a fee will be imposed.
All reservation requested must be confirmed by e-mail, a 50 % deposit is required for all confirmed tour package booking
5. AMENDMENTS / CANCELLATION POLICY
All amendments or cancellation must be received and acknowledge in writing.
Hotels, restaurant, carriers, contractors or any other companies related to the services required, will charge cancellation fees on depending in the circumstances, if any such charges are levied by them, these charges will be billed to you
Within 15 days from date of travel 50 % of total tour price
7. PASSPORT AND VISA
Please ensure that you are in possession of a valid passport and visa. We will accept no responsibility and are not liable for any form of compensation if you are refused entry by immigration authorities of any country for whatever reasons. As every client is deemed to carry his own risk, please ensure that you have been covered by a comprehensive Holiday Travel Insurance.
COMPANY acts only as agent for transportation companies, hotels and other contractors and therefore does not accept any responsibility for:
- Any act of omission or default accident or irregularities that may be caused to person and or property.
- Any cancellation of journey, delays, failure to provide seats, berth and facilities for carrying or storing luggage and or failure to provide accommodation.
- OUR COMPANY reserves the right without being liable for any loss or damage to change the itinerary with or without notice and at its sole discretion if found to be in the best interest of all concerned.
- Only our drivers are permitted to drive the vehicles.
- We are not responsible for delays caused by adverse weather conditions, caused by strike action, acts of god or conflict or war.
- All luggage and personal effects are carried in the vehicle at the owner’s risk.
- We reserve the right to refuse travel to anyone deemed to be a nuisance or danger to our passengers or employees.
- The carrying or use of unregistered weapons, or any illegal drugs in our cars is totally forbidden.
- Smoking is forbidden in our vehicles.
- OUR COMPANY make every effort to supply top quality vehicles. However, should such vehicles are not available, we reserve the right to provide a similar standard or alternative vehicle.
- From time to time we reserve the right to use sub-contractors to complement our own workforce.
- We will hold liable any client who cause damage or are responsible for an act which results in the vehicle being unsuitable for hire at the end of a hire period. An example of this would be where a clean or valet of the interior of the vehicle is necessary.
- The client will be invoiced for all associated cleaning costs and any resulting canceled bookings.
- If for some reason you are unhappy with the service, you should, in the first instance, relay your concerns immediately to the driver, who will try to rectify the issue on the spot. If the matter hasn’t been resolved to your satisfaction, please email your complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or SMS at +60182246616.
- Any breach of the above Terms and Conditions could result in termination of your hire agreement with OUR COMPANY – we will not refund your costs or pay compensation in such event.
10. COVERAGE / ACCEPTANCE
All quotation by OUR COMPANY are subject to the terms and conditions stipulated above regardless or whether they are included in the quotation or otherwise, OUR COMPANY reserves the right to amend any of the conditions from time to time at its discretion.