HATYAI KRABI SATUN PATALUNG VAN TRANSPORT PACKAGE
Welcome to my-easytransport.com
Hatyai Satun Package
Patalung Hatyai Package
Krabi From Airport Package
Krabi Airport Free & Easy
Krabi From Malaysia Border
Rent Van With Driver From Border
Rent Van With Driver From JB, KL Penang
Itinerary Songkhla – Hatyai
08.00am See you after the Malaysian Border
08:15am Move to Thailand Border & Chop Passport
10.00am Breakfast & Departure to Hatyai
Hatyai city tour :-
Kaysorn Shirt Shop
Hatyai Municipal Park (View of Hatyai)
Chang Puak Camp
Floating Market ( Only Open Friday – Sunday 16:00 – 21:00 )
Asean Night Market (Mondays closed 16:00 – 22:00)
03:00pm Depart to Hatyai & Lunch and Check in Hotel
05:00pm Move to the Floating Market
08:00pm Asean Night Market, Dinner & Free Activities
10.00 am ➢ Breakfast
11.00 am ➢ Songkhla Tour.
Songkhla city tour :-
Dragon moment (Dragon statue)
Taj Mahal Of Thailand
(Itinerary May Change According to Weather & Traffic Conditions at the Border)
Hotel 1 night (Hatyai)
Transport from Border to Hatyai
White Card & Immigration Form
PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Tickets for paid tours
Tang Kuan Hill : 30B
Songkhla Aquarium: 300B
3D museum: 400B
Cable Car: 200B
Shutter/Tuk2 to cable car: 20B
Chang Puak Camp (Elephants): 500B (Free Entry)
Term & Condition
Term And Condition
- RATES AND VALIDITY
All rates are quoted in MALAYSIA RINGGIT (MYR); except on the peak season where the agent are required to check with us unless otherwise stated. However, in the event of unforeseen circumstances, which are over and beyond our control such as increase in transportation cost, admission fee, hotel rates, government tax, etc OUR COMPANY reserves the right to alter such applicable rates without prior notices.
Reservation and enquiries to be directed to company’s appointed agent. The fullest possible information is required in order to handle your reservations efficiently
Arrival / departure dates and flights details
Names of clients in fill with gender (Mr or Mrs/Miss) and I/C number
Rooming list with number / type of rooms and required
A 100 % nonrefundable deposit of the total accommodation cost is required to confirm reservation of accommodation, any amendment, cancellation or number of person or room reduced make after booking is confirmed, a fee will be imposed.
All reservation requested must be confirmed by e-mail, a 50 % deposit is required for all confirmed tour package booking
5. AMENDMENTS / CANCELLATION POLICY
All amendments or cancellation must be received and acknowledge in writing.
Hotels, restaurant, carriers, contractors or any other companies related to the services required, will charge cancellation fees on depending in the circumstances, if any such charges are levied by them, these charges will be billed to you
Within 15 days from date of travel 50 % of total tour price
7. PASSPORT AND VISA
Please ensure that you are in possession of a valid passport and visa. We will accept no responsibility and are not liable for any form of compensation if you are refused entry by immigration authorities of any country for whatever reasons. As every client is deemed to carry his own risk, please ensure that you have been covered by a comprehensive Holiday Travel Insurance.
COMPANY acts only as agent for transportation companies, hotels and other contractors and therefore does not accept any responsibility for:
- Any act of omission or default accident or irregularities that may be caused to person and or property.
- Any cancellation of journey, delays, failure to provide seats, berth and facilities for carrying or storing luggage and or failure to provide accommodation.
- OUR COMPANY reserves the right without being liable for any loss or damage to change the itinerary with or without notice and at its sole discretion if found to be in the best interest of all concerned.
- Only our drivers are permitted to drive the vehicles.
- We are not responsible for delays caused by adverse weather conditions, caused by strike action, acts of god or conflict or war.
- All luggage and personal effects are carried in the vehicle at the owner’s risk.
- We reserve the right to refuse travel to anyone deemed to be a nuisance or danger to our passengers or employees.
- The carrying or use of unregistered weapons, or any illegal drugs in our cars is totally forbidden.
- Smoking is forbidden in our vehicles.
- OUR COMPANY make every effort to supply top quality vehicles. However, should such vehicles are not available, we reserve the right to provide a similar standard or alternative vehicle.
- From time to time we reserve the right to use sub-contractors to complement our own workforce.
- We will hold liable any client who cause damage or are responsible for an act which results in the vehicle being unsuitable for hire at the end of a hire period. An example of this would be where a clean or valet of the interior of the vehicle is necessary.
- The client will be invoiced for all associated cleaning costs and any resulting canceled bookings.
- If for some reason you are unhappy with the service, you should, in the first instance, relay your concerns immediately to the driver, who will try to rectify the issue on the spot. If the matter hasn’t been resolved to your satisfaction, please email your complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or SMS at +60182246616.
- Any breach of the above Terms and Conditions could result in termination of your hire agreement with OUR COMPANY – we will not refund your costs or pay compensation in such event.
10. COVERAGE / ACCEPTANCE
All quotation by OUR COMPANY are subject to the terms and conditions stipulated above regardless or whether they are included in the quotation or otherwise, OUR COMPANY reserves the right to amend any of the conditions from time to time at its discretion.